Hello friends, The government of Andhra Pradesh has brought us the new scheme for unemployed youth. Which is named MUKHYAMANTRI YUVANESTHAM (Nirudyoga Bhruthi) and it can profit around 12 lakh unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh. It allows an unemployed to get monthly allowance to purse skill development courses. Main goal of this scheme is to lessen the burden on family and help them improve skills with Nirudyoga Bhruthi.
One should meet following criteria to get Nirudyoga Bhruthi (MUKHYAMANTRI YUVANESTHAM) from Government.
- He/she must be unemployed and should be native Andhra Pradesh
- Minimum education qualification should be Diploma of 2 years, Graduation and above.
- He/she should be in the age group of 22-35yrs.
- All family beneficiaries will be considered and family should belong to below poverty line.
- Having 4 wheeler and wet land more than 2.5 acres, dry land more than 5 acres (for anantapuramu it will be wet land 5 acres, dry land 10 acres) will drag away from Nirudyoga Bhruthi (Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham).
- Those who dismissed from state/central government service will not be considered for assistance.
- No criminal convict.
- If received subsidy above 50,000 from govt self-employment schemes are not eligible.
Hold your Aadhaar, Ration Card, SSC and Graduation certificates for registration.
Note: Mobile number or Email should be linked to Aadhaar card for OTP verification. If not linked visit nearest meeseva/aadhaar enrollment centre.
Registration process for Unemployment Allowance scheme 2018
- Visit Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham registration page via http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in/CMyuvaNapp/register.html
- Enter Aadhaar card number and check no objection box to receive OTP.
- Now enter OTP received from UDAI to registered mobile number for verification.
- Click on APPLY/CONTINUE TO check whether you are eligible or not.
- If there are any remarks just follow the instruction to complete the procedure.
Download MUKHYAMANTRI YUVANESTHAM App from the below link
Be a Role model by opting out from the Unemployment Allowance scheme 2018